Kindergarten (Full Day) through 5th Grade
For kindergarten enrollment, students should be 5 by September 1st
1. Complete the Student Application
2. Submit the following documents to the Admissions Office to complete the application file:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card (except for Kindergarten)
- Copy of any Standardized Test Scores
- Doctrinal Statement & School Policy
3. Please have someone in your church (Pastor, Sunday School Teacher, Small Group Leader) complete the following form and return it to Southfield Christian School.
- Kindergarten Gesell Testing
- Admissions Testing for grades 1 – 5
5. The final step in the application process is the family interview. At least one parent and the prospective student(s) will be required to be at the interview with the principal. At the interview, the family’s experience and the student’s personal character is of particular interest to us.
Important Kindergarten Dates:
- Kindergarten Observation Day – TBA
- Kindergarten Round Up – Thursday, May 23, 2012
For more information, please contact Debbie Collins, Director of Admissions, at (248) 357-3660 x258, fax at (248) 356-2810, or by email at email@example.com.