9th – 12th Grades
1. Complete the Student Application
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card or Official Transcripts
- Copy of any Standardized Test Scores
- Student Admission Essay
- Doctrinal Statement & School Policy
4. The final step in the application process is the family interview. At least one parent and the prospective student(s) will be required to be at the interview with the principal. At the interview, the family’s faith experience and the student’s personal character is of particular interest to us.
For more information, please contact Debbie Collins, Director of Admissions, at (248) 357-3660 x258, fax at (248) 356-2810, or by email at mailto:email@example.com.