Each year there is a significant gap between the income from tuition and the actual cost of a quality Christian PK-12 education. We do not charge more because it would exclude so many wonderful children from this amazing opportunity. Therefore, the gap leaves us wishing for things that the tuition does not cover.
SCS Currently Has the Following Active Funds ( located through our E-Giving Site):
- General Fund – goes toward general budget.
- Pelton-Hall Scholarship fund – contributions and pledge payments to this fund go toward the SCS tuition assistance program.
- Magnifying Excellence fund – contributions and pledge payments to this fund go toward the SCS general budget.
- Memorial Fund (“in the name of”) – contributions are used according to the surviving family’s instructions.
- Technology Fund – contributions and pledge payments are used for technology programs and special projects.
- Building Fund – contributions and pledge payments are used for special renovation, facility improvements and building projects.
- Student Benevolence Fund – contributions are used to ‘sponsor’ students by paying all or a portion of their tuition and/or fees. A letter of intended or suggested student(s) or family to benefit from the contribution(s) must be supplied by the donor. If the name of the student or family is written in the memo line of the check, then the contribution is not tax-deductible.
Donors can make contributions by:
- Cash and check
- Online via the SCS E-Giving site (click “Donate Here” ). The E-Giving site gives many payment options, including ACH and Credit Card; plus donors can chose one-time and recurring donations according to a schedule of their choosing.